The KBP Community is a landlord funded project to enhance the health and well-being of the tenants here at Kingsmead Business Park. It includes a full and varied programme of events and activities to build relationships and enrich work-life balance for all.
Your video playlists
As a tenant you can access recordings of all of our past events via our YouTube page.
The KBP Community provides a fantastic range of activities, from summer parties to pop-up events as well as an established weekly well-being and exercise programme for all the companies to enjoy. We are also here to make your life easier, with on-site services such as mobile phone repairs and discounts on local shops and services.
- Complimentary Back, Neck and Shoulder Massages
- Mobile and Tablet Repair Surgery
- Be a Ranger for the Day – volunteer session to improve natural habitat surrounding Kingsmead Business Park
We have a weekly Health & Well-Being Class Programme, you can access the timetable via our events page.
Take a look at our previous events below:
- Chiropractor pop-up event
- KBP Community Christmas Event
- Reverse Advent Calendar – Food Bank Donations
- Christmas Jumper & Craft Day in support of Save the Children
- Christmas Market
- Halloween fun